We’re very excited to re-launch Blast Off! in Idaho Falls! In order to do so safely and to protect our customers and employees, we have made several policy changed and restrictions.
We welcome you to Blast Off! The place of FANTASTIC fun!! In order to stay fantastic, we need your help!!
Cleanliness has always been important to us and we pride ourselves in it. In these times, we will be diligent about keeping the people in our building as safe as possible. We have instigated the following:
- Please understand, if you choose to enter our building, you are choosing so at your own personal risk
- We require a face mask to be worn properly (covering the mouth and nose) by ages 3 & older
- Face masks can be removed only when you are physically eating or drinking and must be promptly put back on when done. We encourage people to take mask breaks outside, away from others
- If you can’t or won’t wear a mask, we ask that you visit us when it is safe to play without a mask
- Wash your hands (hand sanitizer is ok) upon arrival
- Stay 6 feet apart from people not in your party
- Temperature checks for all guest and employees, if you have a temperature, we will ask you to come back at another time
- If you have come in contact with a know case of Covid-19, or feel sick in any way, please come back in see us in 2 weeks
- If you have a cough, runny nose, sore throat, vomiting, visit us when you are feeling better
- We will not tolerate rude behavior in any form, you will be promptly asked to leave and no refunds will be issued
Thank you for visiting us during this crazy time, we appreciate your patience!
For additional Covid-19 information, please visit Eastern Idaho Public Health and Idaho State Coronavirus Response.